domingo, 23 de diciembre de 2018

WRITING 02 In my first year




Writing 02

In my first year 

               

                 In my first year at secondary school was 2 ESO.

                 I was 13 years-old and I had just moved. I used to live              Romania but noe I live in Spain. In my first year I thought it was     going be very difficult, but in reality I didn´t have to worry. It           was    very different from how I am now . When I arrived I tried        to fit in    but now I don´t . I like being different, to be myself.

            These years were really nice, full of memories and I´m glad to continue talking, to continue being friends as before. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WRITING 03 The Dress    A: Good afternoon  M: Good afternoon. Can I help you? A: I was looking for a dress, but I do not ...