domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2018

WRITING 01 My holidays and me




                                                                                           WRITING 0.1
My holidays and me 

      Al first I thought that this summer would be the same as the previous ones.

     I helped my parents in the countryside, taking care of my brother, sometimes I went to the beach, to the Aquatropic and that´s how it was all my summer since I have arrived in Spain. This summer was different. It is true that I also went to the fields and did everything I did every summer but, apart from that, I also returned to my country, to Romania. Al though it was only two weeks, it was fun. Spending time with my friends, with my family there was very funny. May be in my town there is no beach, but there is a river, which is very beautiful, there are forests around the town, hills and mountain is also. My town is small but it is not alone. But there are many small towns around that were not far away. The waterfalls there are very beautiful but they are hidden.

        I grew up in those surroundings and there, it was the best thing that happened to me this summer. 


Gabriela Daiana Creta 4ºA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WRITING 03 The Dress    A: Good afternoon  M: Good afternoon. Can I help you? A: I was looking for a dress, but I do not ...