martes, 23 de octubre de 2018

WRITING 00 My hobbies

                               Writing 0.0
My hobbies

     Hi Ella!

        How are you? I'm fine. I heard that you have changed from gymnastics to soccer and that now you are the captain of your team. I'm really happy for you. I keep doing my hobbies. You know: take care of children, cook, read... . I love all these things.

        Thank you for always supporting me and although you are not here I feel as if you were by my side helping me when I need it. 

                                                                       Your dear friend 

                                                                                            Gabriela


Gabriela Daiana Creta 4ºA  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WRITING 03 The Dress    A: Good afternoon  M: Good afternoon. Can I help you? A: I was looking for a dress, but I do not ...