jueves, 4 de julio de 2019




WRITING 03

The Dress 

 A: Good afternoon 
M: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
A: I was looking for a dress, but I do not exactly which one 
M: Why do not we have look at these clothes ?
 A: It´s okay.
M: What do you think of this one? It's your size and it fits well.
A: Where are the changing rooms?
M: At the bottom on the right.
A: I think it squeezes me a little.No it's not my size.
M:Mmmm What about this one? It would be very good.
M:It is not of its size try trese. It is a larger size.
A: And now?
M: Perfect. She looks beautiful!
A: Thank you. I'll take it!
M: Here you go see you later.
A: Goodbye .








Gabriela Daiana Creta 4ºA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WRITING 03 The Dress    A: Good afternoon  M: Good afternoon. Can I help you? A: I was looking for a dress, but I do not ...